AI tools for image, video and music make it possible to turn an idea into a finished result faster than ever before. But what happens if AI also becomes a creative partner that inspires and challenges human thoughts about what to create and why?
Participation in physical form:
- Petra Jääskeläinen, researches ethics and sustainability in AI art at KTH
- Rafael Coimbra, leads AI development at Epidemic Sound
- Carl-Michael Herlöfsson, music producer, songwriter and co-founder of the music technology company Moodelizer
Crystallized thoughts from:
- Niki Lindroth von Bahr, animator and artist
- Jens “Duvchi” Duvsjö, artist, songwriter and music producer
- Katarina Blom, psychologist, author and TV presenter
The conversation will take place in a different way, where digital voices take their place among the physical ones, all according to the motto “interesting & weird”.
Open Sea organizes a natural wine bar, and non-alcoholic drinks and snacks are offered. 18-21.